Tuesday 22 May 2012

3D Max Robot tutorial


I feel like I am doing 1000 things at the same time. One of those things is  this 3D Studio max Robot tutorial. It's taking me ages, mainly because I do it between other things and usually avoid it because I find it tricky. I find all these 3d software words like lathing, lofting, splines, vertices, polys etc very entertaining!

I am also working on a narrative/storyboard for a new animation while getting rid of a lot of my unnecessary stuff since I will move to London soon. I love giving away my stuff. It's one of the nicest feelings in the world. I used to keep everything, decorate every surface, but after moving a couple of times I realised what an amazing thing it is to own very little.

But for now I will finish spline modelling the robot's head.

No comments: