Tuesday 13 March 2012

Poolga illustrations



I just put together these two images for a competition by Poolga and IdeasTap (see more info here).

I've been doing a lot of yoga lately so I wanted to do something relevant. To be honest I feel a bit intimated by all the hardcore yogis in the Ashtanga class I've been going to. I've had this neck/back pain from sitting at my desk and drawing too long for a week now and it is really annoying. It actually gets worse when I do yoga, especially when I look at my toes in forward folds and headstands. PAIN please go away!
I have also bought a ticket to go to Pictoplasma in about a month which means I have to finish my animation by then. I am excited cause I've never been to Berlin before and the festival itself seems amazing. Hopefully it will be as good as it looks from their website.

Anyway back to painful Wacom tablet drawing.

No comments: