Saturday 31 March 2012

Animation in Progress 2!

So I have done the first render of the animation I'm working on yesterday and I'm quite pleased! Of course there are some things I want to improve but I'm happy with it. I was very sceptical at the beginning since it is completely different than most of my work. I can't really keep my drawings very detailed if I want to animate them so I guess I have to sacrifice that for animation sometimes. So I have a week and a bit to improve it before going to Pictoplasma in Berlin.

I was lucky enough to win a portfolio review with Heart's agent Jenny Bull thanks to IdeasTap last Wednesday. She gave me some useful advice and I was really pleased to hear that it seems like I'm on the right track. I always enjoy getting feedback about my work.

I have decided that I need to stop creating new work for a bit and actually try and promote it instead . I always get too caught up in new projects and forget that it is really important to promote the work I have already done. So as soon as I finish this animation (and come back from Berlin) I will be on a mission!

No comments: