Monday 23 April 2012

First by Peppermellon



I like the story of this animation by Buenos Aires Animation/Design studio PepperMelon.

Nearly finished my animated type project and will reveal it once the project is published. It was nice to work on a small project for a change. I'm also working on my showreel which is trickier than I thought since a lot of my animations are different sizes and some are interactive. I'm excited though, it's nice to see the best bits of my work put together.

I also started reading Murakami's 'A Wild Sheep Chase' yesterday. I haven't read a novel for a long time mainly because I find it hard to concentrate on one thing. I want to do everything at the same time.

Some time ago I decided to concentrate on practising Ashtanga yoga and now I miss running and since watching the London marathoners yesterday I've been feeling this urge to train for a marathon. But then again people say you can not be a serious runner and yogi since your joints need to be superflexible for yoga which is not ideal for running. My knees are already beginning to complain when I run but maybe they'll get used to it.

Anyway that animation is cool!

No comments: