Thursday 26 April 2012

Giant series Episode Two - Sun!



Created by Celine and Yann. Visit their blog and see more of their beautiful work here. This is Episode two of a their Giants series. According to the creators the idea behind the series is to travel through the world of the Giant and discover the untold truth about them and their conflicts with humans. Great story and looks lovely too!

Been doing 3d Max tutorials pretty much all day today...it takes me ages to do something and I still find the navigation really tricky. Also preparing some ideas for an interactive comic I will be making with a my developer friend! Too many technical issues to overcome but I'm sure we will make it in the end! I want to incorporate a few 3D elements in it as well. Will reveal more about the project soon!

No comments: